How Do I Order Printing?
PrintWow’s Ordering Process
Custom Print Orders
- Your order is confirmed by email or call, once we receive it online or by email or fax.
- You will receive a proof by email or fax, depending on your preferred selection, within 1-2 days—provided we do not need any additional information to complete your order.
- Your order is produced and shipped within 1-2 days after approval.
- Every order is shipped by Purolator, unless you instructed us to send it a different way.
- If you have provided us with an email address, you will receive an email confirmation when your order leaves our facilities.
Can I Order Printing from Any Company?
Yes, it is possible to order your printing from any company, including those other than the local printer. You just want to make sure you are getting the best service, paper quality and most-importantly, a satisfaction guarantee.
Can I Order Printing Offline?
Yes, you can also order printing offline. Send us an email, give us a call or even stop by to see us with your next printing project. We don't force you to interact with us in just one way, we are here to help you with your order, in your way!
Alternatively, you can email us the details of what you’d like to order, or mail a sample and details to our mailing address, or even stop into our office to order. Either way, we will work with you to complete your order and ensure it’s correct.
Regardless of How You Order Printing, Two Things Will Happen:
- We will acknowledge we received your order by email, phone or in person (if ordered in our offices)
- We will prepare your proof, if you have asked us to do the design work. If you have used our online tools to create your own printing, we will verify that everything is OK to print. If you have uploaded your own completed file, we will verify this as well. Nothing will be printed until we have confirmed all details with you and we are also satisfied that the end result will be nothing but spectacular.
Additional Questions About Ordering
How Long Does the Entire Process Take?
Typically the process takes 1-2 days to create the proof (business orders only), 1-2 days for printing, and then 1-4 days for shipping to your location. Start to finish, it should take between 3-8 days if there are no changes or order adjustments. Shipping time is dependent on the method used and your location in Canada.
Can I Have a Live Sample of Your Printing?
We don’t normally send out live samples if a customer has not committed to using our services, because the cost is prohibitive. However, if a customer has pre-paid for their order and would like to see a ‘live’ sample, we would ship 10 of the final product for them to view. If the finished job requires extra finishing, like foil, spot UV or possible other embellishments, additional charges may apply.